A Fully-funded Scholarships in Abu Dhabi at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology.
The Masdar Institute targets to establish a world class graduate university with the aim to provide for the region future leaders and critical thinkers in science and technology. This is to aid in placing Abu Dhabi in a position with a great knowledge and an engine human development around the globe.
The following academic programs are oﬀered to graduate students with relevant degrees:
- MSc in Engineering Systems and Management.
- MSc in Information Technology.
- MSc in Materials Science and Engineering.
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- MSc in Water and Environmental Engineering.
- Electrical Power Engineering.
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits.
- PhD programs (to be launched soon).Students accepted into the Masdar Institute will be offered a full scholarship which includes the following:
- 100% tuition fee scholarship.
- Medical Insurance.
- International students will receive reimbursement of travel expenses (economy class air-ticket) into Abu Dhabi and back home after completion of studies. Travel expenses (return economy class air-ticket) back to the student’s home country at the end of the 1st year of studies will also be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement of TOEFL and GRE exam fees (upon registration at Masdar Institute and submission of original receipts).
- A competitive stipend per month (cost of living allowance).
- No bond or conditions to the scholarship upon graduation.
For more information and application process see the link : Fully-funded Scholarships in Abu Dhabi