United States Agency for International Development (USAID) carries out U.S. foreign policy by promoting human progress at the same time it expands stable, free societies, creates markets and trade partners for the United States, and fosters good will abroad. Through partner organizations, they focus on priority regions of the country to reach its goals. They work in over 100 countries to:
- Promote Global Health
- Support Global Stability
- Provide Humanitarian Assistance
- Catalyze Innovation and Partnership
- Empower Women and Girls
Due to ongoing crisis in Nigeria, USAID is assisting Nigerian government in taking care of lives and properties of people in affected states. In combating these many challenges, USAID seeks to grow stability in Nigeria through and responsive governance, a market-led economy, and humanitarian assistance. To address the worsening complex humanitarian crisis in the Northeast, they provide lifesaving humanitarian assistance, as well as development assistance to help ensure long term recovery in the regions.
Sequel to this project, USAID is recruiting for a team of goal oriented workers to who will be assigned to several parts of affected states to see to its community safety and development. Salary is very attractive with other bonuses given for travel and feeding expenses.
Some of the job positions include:
- Chief of Party, USAID Nigeria Monitoring Project
- Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist for Systems
- Project Management Specialist – Health Care Finance
- Data Quality Assessment Specialist
- Health System Strengthening Advisor
- Graduate Health Supply Chain Evaluation
- Graduate Finance Manager
- Graduate Field Logistics Associate
- Graduate Field Data Analyst – Position 1
- Graduate Field Data Analyst – Position 2
- Graduate Field Data Analyst – Position 3
- Entry Postions 1 (Paid Internship)
- Entry Postions 2 (Paid Internship)
- Entry Postions 3 (Paid Internship)
Deadline: 20th July, 2018.
For recruitment into this jobs, follow the recruitment links on this page to view jobs and start application now.