The University of the West of England, Bristol offers the Millennium Scholarship to international students who will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Fields of Study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
The scholarship covers 50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Applicants must have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2019
For more information see University of West England, Bristol Website