Scholarships is available for high potential international students who aim to help them in their studies. The Scholarship covers some of their study expenses.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality except New Zealand and Australia are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be full-fee-paying international students.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to complete their 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: You are bound to take IELTS or TOEFL test, only if English is not your local language.
Benefits: Funded education will provide $10,000 – $20,000 for this course of 1 year.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
To start application ===>> Apply