St Cross College offers 6 Worldwide Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 for applicants who lives in one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) with one Scholarship being awarded per gathered field of applicants from that very continent.
Hosting University: University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Level of Scholarship: Masters Degree
Each Scholarship has a value of £10,000. The successful candidate will be given accommodation (at the standard rent) for the years of their course.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be of outstanding academic ability;
- have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- take up their place in October 2019.
How to apply
Interested applicants should write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email enclosing a copy of their CV and stating your wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources.
Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Mid-day on Friday 7th June 2019.
For more information see Official Website