Excellent choice to study in Australia. The University of Southern Queensland is presenting the USQ International Tuition Fee Scholarship in Australia.
The scholarship is open for International students (new students) who got an offer to take up master’s program in Australia for 2019- 2020 session.
The University of Southern Queensland
is a medium-sized, regional university which offers courses in law, health, engineering, science, and many fields. It was founded in 1967
Requirements for eligibility
• International candidates are eligible
• They can apply for a Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems, and Master of Business Administration degree level course at the university.
• An offer letter, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a passport, or national identity card and student visa must be submitted.
• To study this program, aspirants must show English language efficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test
• Should not already accept any other scholarship from USQ and received an offer to apply for semester 2 and semester 3 2019.
• Must have an undergraduate degree at AQF 7 or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or 6.0/10.0 overall.
Benefits of the Award:
The scholarship will provide 20% tuition fee reduction for applicants of one of the given programs.
Students are required to take admission in a given masters degree program at the university and then complete the application form and send it through the online application system.
Application ends November 15, 2019, for semester 2 and 3 2019, and February 24, 2020, for new semester 1.
Click on this Link to know more