University of Tasmania invites international students to apply for the Research Project program in Southern Australia.
for those international students who have a high potential to complete their dreams,funded education is available now.
An award furnished by the University of Tasmania and funded by CSIRO Agriculture and Food.
The University of Tasmania was opened in 1890 and also known as a public research university which provides a large range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program.
Country of Study: Australia Institution/ University: University of Tasmania
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019 Level of Study: Postgraduate
Benefits of the scholarship
•The educational award will provide $27.596 living allowance for 3 years, with a 6-month extension.
•includes $9,166 pa operational funds to support the project.
Courses can be picked from the schools accredited list of courses
• International students as well as Australian and New Zealand are eligible.
•Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a PhD research degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
• Applicants must be commencing as a full-time program and able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills.
If you a student from a pasture Science, Plant Physiology, and Genetics and breeding so you can apply for this program
• Aspirants must have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university only then you can complete the online application for the grant.
• Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, research proposal, and academic transcript along with language ability proof must be submitted.
• The participants must achieve a first class honours degree for applying to this program.
• candidates are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test to show their English language proficiency.
The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is a public research university primarily located in Tasmania, Australia. Founded in 1890, it is Australia’s fourth oldest university. The University of Tasmania is a sandstone university and is a member of the international Association of Commonwealth Universities and the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning.
The university offers various undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines, and has links with 20 specialist research institutes, cooperative research centres and faculty based research centres; many of which are regarded as nationally and internationally competitive leaders. The university’s Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies have strongly contributed to the university’s multiple 5 rating scores (well above world standard) for excellence in research awarded by the Australian Research Council. The University also delivers tertiary education at the Australian Maritime College, the national centre for maritime education, training and research.
The university is regarded for its commitment to excellence in learning and teaching. It was ranked in the top 10 research universities in Australia and in the top two per cent of universities worldwide in the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Visit the Web for more information