Fabulous opportunity for U.S students
To participate in the Fulbright-EDUFI scholarship program which is sponsored by the Fulbright Finland Foundation.
The aim of this educational fund is to support the U.S. applicants to pursue their masters and doctoral studies at the University of Eastern Finland (UEF).
The Fulbright Finland foundation aims to promote a huge exchange of knowledge and professional talent through educational exercise. It is an independent non-for-profit located in Helsinki, Finland.
Application Deadline: October 8, 2019
• Eligible Countries: only for U.S. candidates
• Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a master or doctoral program in any discipline at the University of Eastern Finland.
• The candidate must have good academic records.
How to Apply:If students are currently enrolled at any university in the U.S., then they can apply for the grant through their institution. But if not, then they need to register themselves in a master or doctoral level courses at the University of Eastern Finland and after that, completing the online submission form for the award.
Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, a scan of the passport, curriculum vitae, and academic transcripts or certificates must be attached.
Admission Requirements: candidates must hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
Language Requirement: Have good knowledge of the English language.
• The grant is available for one academic year with the monthly award of 1000-1500 euros
• A travel award of 1600 dollars
• Along with supplemental accident and sickness benefit (ASPE) for the grant period.
Check this Link to get to know more