A golden opportunity to apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship at Stanford University.The program is open for aspirants, who enrolled in the full-time graduate degree coursework in any field at Stanford University.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars is a graduate-level program for study at Stanford University and established in 2016. It develops a community of future global leaders to address complex situations through collaboration and innovation.
Why at Stanford University? At this university, students can get the interesting fields of activity as well as various additional services. It gives aspirants special knowledge and continues to develop innovative teaching approaches.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2019
• Eligible Countries: Australian and international student
• Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in any subject
• Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must apply during the final year of study for their first/bachelor’s degree or within five years of earning their first/bachelor’s degree in 2019. They must have graduated in January 2014 through September 2020 to enroll at Stanford in September 2020.
• Language Requirement: Claimants must be fluent in English — listening, reading, speaking, and writing — to study at Stanford. The university accepts the TOEFL; the MBA Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE.
• For being enrolled in a graduate degree, aspirants need to meet the admission requirements of the university.
How to Apply:
To partake in this program, aspirants are required to take admission to a graduate degree at Stanford University. After taking confirmation, applicants can submit an online application for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program.
Supporting Documents: Must attach a one-page resume, transcript(s), scan and upload transcripts of your academic performance at the undergraduate level and beyond, standardized test scores, recommendation letters, short-answer responses, essays.
Benefits: The scholar will get full funding to pursue a graduate degree at Stanford University in any field.
Check this Web for more information