Western Sydney University, Australia is accepting applications for the International Undergraduate financial aid with an offer of $7,500 multi-year scholarships award and one-off $5,000 awards. The program is open to new international students enrolling in undergraduate degree programs for the first time at WSU in spring 2019 and in 2020.
Benefits of Studying at Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University, Australia has excellent academic values, deepened in integrity and advancement of knowledge. They provide unlimited opportunities to learning and working in indusries and organisations around the globe. This is achieved through internship and work placement programs.
The value of the scholarships depend on your level of academic achievement in previous studies. The scholarships is a tuition fee waiver and amounts $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or $5,000 one-off contribution towards tuition fees.
- All CRICOS registered undergraduate degrees excluding courses subject to strict quotas. Courses with quotas include Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Nursing.
- Applicants must be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500) and studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- Programs are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognized by Western Sydney University for admission.
Also, see list of 2019/20 Undergraduate Scholarships
Scholarships Application Process
No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for free tuition. If one is successful, a grant proposal will be mentioned in the Offer of Admission letter.
To apply for admission into Western Sydney University, Australia, the folowing supporting documents are required:
- Personal Statement,
- Qualifications Certificate,
- Proof of Citizenship,
- Certificate of achievement or participation,
- Copies of major awards/prizes,
- Referee reports or testimonials.
- Copies of original supporting documents need to be attached to the online application form at the time of admission.
Language Requirement: All international students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline: Not specified. However, applications will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until scholarships position is filled.
For further information see official website