The Coventry University is offering the Country Award program for higher education in the UK.
The aim of this award is to encourage International students to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Coventry University.
Coventry University is a public research university located in England. It gained its university status in 1992 and was known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987.
Application Deadline: Available for the September 2019 intake.
At Coventry university, candidates will choose from one of these campuses CU Coventry, CU London, and CU Scarborough based in the city. It provides a flexible learning model, which means you have the chance to fit study around your life.
• Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Tanzania, Turkey, and Ukraine.
• All academic transcripts, copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed, one academic reference, personal statement, copy of current passport, and language test score must be submitted.
• In order to apply for an undergraduate program, a high school diploma and for a postgraduate degree course, an undergraduate degree must be presented.
• If your country language is not English, then you must have to satisfy all the terms and conditions of the English language
• They can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
• You must be a self-funded and paying international tuition fees. Also, hold a conditional offer to study at CU.
How to Apply
For you to partake in this grant, you need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After completing the admission, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
To each successful candidate that enrols in september 2019, the funded educational award will worth £1,500 each.
Check the Link for more information.