Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship program for overseas students, through these scholarship program students can pursue their higher studies at University of Wolverhampton in the United Kingdom. It’s a golden opportunity for overseas students.
This scholarship award will be offered to well qualify overseas participants; students can complete their Bachelors and PhD Studies through this scholarship program at University of Wolverhampton.
The University of Wolverhampton has well qualified teaching staff with 250 bachelors and 120 Postgraduate courses which are accredited by professional bodies. This university has been awarded from the Teaching Excellence Framework for its teaching facilities.
Details of Scholarship Award:
Application Closing date: Open for entry of September 2019, January 2020
Course work: Undergraduate and PhD Degree Level scholarship
Study subject: Applicants can apply for the subjects in Bachelor’s and PhD which has been offered by the University.
Funding Organization: The University of Wolverhampton UK.
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants can apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship.
Scholarship Award: £1,000 will be awarded to successful candidates.
Benefit of Scholarship
Through this scholarship candidates will get award worth up to £1,000 towards tuition fee in their first year for all successful Candidates.
Following Criteria must be fulfilled:
- Applicant have to take admission in Full-time studies and not hold any other award from the University.
- Applicant must receive offer from the University to study, and applicant must have £3,000 tuition fee deposit to the University of Wolverhampton.
How to apply for Vice –Chancellor’s International Program
- To apply: Simply just take admission in Undergraduate or PhD degree program at University of Wolverhampton. Fulfill the eligibility criteria of university, the university will select by themselves for grant or scholarship, No application form is required for the scholarship grant.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must submit the following copies of your previous academic record certificates, Passport, and a Personal Statement.
- Applicant must need to fulfill the terms and conditions of the English Language Requirements.