The Sheffield Hallam University, UK is offering the Transform Together Scholarships to international and European Union (non-UK) students. The scholarships is for students starting a full-time taught course in 2019/20.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programmes in any course offered at the university.
Eligible Countries: All Students from around the globe – international and European Union (non-UK) students.
Benefit of the Transform Together Scholarships
The scholarships is a half fee waiver (50% discount) available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK)
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (undergraduate only) – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
Students interested in these scholarships are required to follow these steps below to apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2020:
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. To view list of courses offered at the University see List of Courses at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed above.
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, apply for a scholarship online by filling out the Scholarship Application Form by the closing date.
- Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com before deadline.
Application Deadline: 1st November,2019.
To learn more about the scholarships see Transform Together Scholarships 2020.