The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship offered at the University of Toronto is designed to recognize international students who show exceptional academic achievement, creativity and leadership skills.
The university places a special emphasis on the impact the student has had on the life in their school and community. This gives evidence of their strong potential to contribute positively to the global community.
Level of Study: Undergraduate programme on any courses offered at the University.
Targeted Countries: International students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
Benefits Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
The scholarship has an available slot of 37 students. It also cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
Eligibility Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
The applicant for the scholarship must be,
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2019
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2020 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
How to Apply For Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
To apply, applicant need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2020 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 29 November 2019.
For further information and application please visit Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship at University of Toronto