The Duke University, USA is offering the A.B. Duke scholarships to all students willing to take a degree program at the university. Scholarship Program provides more than a merit-based financial award. It also offers support for the intellectually adventurous and curious.
Level/Field of Studies: Undergraduate in any course offered at the university
Eligible Countries: All Countries including students from Africa.
Benefits A.B Duke Scholarship Program
As A.B. Duke Scholars, students have the chance to leap ahead in their development through direct access to a wider world of knowledge and experience than that available in a standard academic program.
In addition, A.B. Duke Scholars will receive financial awards covering full tuition, room and board, and all mandatory fees.
Interested students are required:
- To obtain an F-1 visa for study in the United States, a foreign citizen must provide his or her home country’s U.S. consulate with proof of ability to meet educational expenses, along with a certificate of eligibility for a visa application (the I-20 form).
- To have excellent grades from previous educational program
- To be fluent in English Language
- To submit the CSS Profile and the FAFSA by February 1.
- SAT and ACT score required.
Before applying for these scholarships, interested students are to apply for an admission at the Duke University for Undergraduate studies. Once offered an admission, the applicant is automatically considered for these scholarships.
It is necessary to note that Duke accepts the Duolingo English Test, the IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System), the PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English), and the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
To learn more about these scholarships and its application visit – A.B Duke Scholarship Program At Duke University, USA.