The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam, offers to the internationa students the Erasmus University Holland Scholarship. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Bachelors or Masters degrees in Holland. The scholarship is to be taken at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Level: Bachelors and Masters degree in
Field of Study: Any subject and any faculty, except for studies at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS), and for the Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil), only students of the Research Master in Philosophy and Economics are eligible.
Country of Study: Netherlands
The scholarship is valued at € 5,000, € 10,000 or € 15,000 which is to be decided by the faculty.
Also see >>> Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
Applicants must be:
• Non-EEA nationals who have to pay the institutional tuition fee;
• Excellent students according to the respective faculty’s standard;
• Applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
• Students who did not obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands; and
• Those who have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
How to Apply
The application proccedure differs per faculty. Applicants arre required to check its chosen faculty for more information on the application.
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2020.
For more information visit >>> Erasmus University Holland Scholarship.