University of Melbourne, Australia offer the international undergraduate scholarship to international students with excellent academic record.
Level of Study: Bachelors Degree
Field of Study: All field of study
Number of Scholarship: Approximately 50.
Value of the scholarship
The scholarship worth a sum of $56,000 that covers the student tuition fee. This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
The selection for the scholarship is solely based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school in order to determine the scholarship’s value.
How to Apply
There is no separate application form required for the scholarship. Candidate is automatically qualified for the scholarship once offered the admission by the university.
Application Deadline: The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2.
To learn more about the scholarship visit >>> Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.