The Einstein Fellowship in Germany is offered by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation. It is aimed at outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
The major purpose of the fellowship is to support researchers who in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches. It is intended that at the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
Values of the Einstein Fellowship
The fellowship covers the followings:
- Living accommodations for five to six months.
- Travel expenses.
- The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000.
- Candidates must be under 35.
- Must hold a university degree the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applicant must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project.
- Must show superior intellectual development of the applicant
Note: The Einstein Fellowship is not intended for applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already begun.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2022 Einstein Fellowship should include a Curriculum Vitae and a two-page project proposal and two letter of recommendation. All required document must be submitted before deadline.
Deadline: May 15, 2021.
To learn more about the fellowship visit the official website.
Official Website >>> Einstein Fellowship in Germany.