The Boston University, USA offers the Trustee Scholarship to international students applying for an undergraduate studies at the university. The scholarship is structured to aid academically outstanding students from across the globe who show deeper passion for academics. At Boston University, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
Level of Study: Undergraduate Program
Course of Study: All fields of study is eligible.
Number of Scholarships: 20
Value of the Trustee Scholarship
Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
Applying candidates must attain the following qualities:
- Must have a very strong academic background with at most 4.0 grade point averages in high school.
- Must be creatively adventurous and be able to demonstrate viewpoints, experiences and academic achievements.
- Must be extraordinarily well-rounded individuals.
How to Apply
The following steps are required for applying to Trustee Scholarship-
- Candidate is to submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Are to complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.
Deadline: 1st December, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official Website.
Official Website >>> Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, US.