Nigeria LNG Limited invites application for the all Nigerian students in their first year at any Nigerian University for its 2020 – 2021 Undergraduate Scholarship Award.
The LNG scholarship scheme aims to promote academic excellence among Nigeria’s top-graded students by supporting them financially through their tertiary education.
- Candidate must have an excellent West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) result at one sitting with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
- Have a score of 200 and above in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Must be a full-time year one student at any Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Must have at least 3.5 GPA in his or her first semester examination (2019 -2020 session).
- Candidate should not be a beneficiary of any scholarship scheme from any Nigerian organization or company.
- Should not be child or spouse of a staff LNG Nigeria Limited.
How to Apply
Interested students are to follow these guidelines for the application for the Nigeria LNG scholarship award:
- Visit the official website – www.lngnigeria.com.
- Click on “Social Performance” menu.
- Go to Education and from the drop down menu click on UGSS scholarship application link on the “Related Links Selection” page to access the scholarship portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create your profile and start application.
Candidate are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-sized photograph.
- WASC or NECO result
- UTME result
- Officially signed and stamped year one result (2019 – 2020 academic seession).
- University Admission Letter
- University Student ID card
Local Government Area Identification Letter
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official scholarship website.
Official Scholarship Website >>> Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship.