Barclays Africa Rising Eagle Graduate Program is made for the purpose of culturing of ideas until they become productive. It is about working with your ideas and making them profitable.
The Benefits of the Program include:
- Exclusive access to Rise, our global innovation hub
- The opportunity to rub shoulders with an award winning Data & Product Alchemist as well as our Forbes ranked CEO
- The opportunity to be a part of initiatives affecting real change in Africa
- A strong support network of Alumni
Access to vast networking opportunities in Africa
- The opportunity to accelerate your business knowledge through our internationally recognised curriculum
Criteria for Application
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from, obtained before January 2018.
- There is an exception for Tanzania whereby a three year degree will be accepted.
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
Barclays recruitment of graduates is done only in the country in which it operates. Thus, if you are not a citizen of the country, you will need to ensure you have a working permit or obtain documents to allow you work in that country prior to your application.
Barclay offers opportunity in the following countries:
- South Africa
How to Apply
Recruitment for the 2018 graduate intake starts on the 10th April 2017 and applications close on the 11th August 2017.
There are many different role options open to you, so before you apply it’s worth finding out more.
1. Online application
Applications are screened to ensure they meet our minimum academic requirements. How you approach and answer the application questions will also play a role in our selection process.
2. First round interview
As a quick way to get to
know you, interviews will be done over the phone or face-to-face.
3. Psychometric assessment
An online assessment will be sent to you to complete.
4. Assessment centre
Depending on the business area you have been shortlisted for, you’ll be invited for further assessments, which may include a variety of group exercises, role-plays, case studies and interviews.
For more information and application details, see; Barclays Africa Rising Eagle Graduate Program 2018